REQUIRED P.E.???



WHAT IF I'M NOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL P.E. RIGHT NOW?
IS THIS REQUIRED?
WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE A WORK OUT ROUTINE?
WE DON'T HAVE YOUTUBE

Deep breath my people! If you read the beginning info on my first post (which I'm shocked... I say SHOCKED!!) that you skipped/skimmed over instead of actually reading (I know you all miss my sarcasm๐Ÿ˜œ) you'll notice that nothing is required yet. These are suggestions and resources meant to give you a starting place if you're looking for one. Oh, and they're working at unlocking YouTube I hear... so stay tuned.

MEANWHILE: It's warming up!! Yay!! Get outside this weekend and send me a pic of something (maybe unique??) that you did while you were there. I'd love to see your smiling faces!
(No, this isn't "required" either... ๐Ÿ˜Ž)
Share here or send me an email
sjmiller@zcs.org



  

Comments

  1. Hi Mrs. Miller I play Basketball everyday. I miss your class!!

    Your favorite student...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISTANCE LEARNING "P.E. STYLE" INTRO

BRAIN BREAK "ROOM MOVE"

LET'S START THE SCHOOL YEAR!