SCAVENGER HUNTS!!

SCAVENGER HUNTS

I've done a couple of scavenger hunts with my own kids ("What up Mags and Lina!" - they'll love that btw!") Maybe you have already done some too! But if you're looking for additional suggestions - inside and outside the house - check out the links below!

Today's weather (Tuesday) was sooooo awesome! I mowed my grass (finally!), pulled some weeds, kicked a soccer ball around a while, and we joined my nieces on their TikTok challenge to walk a marathon - not the whole thing but approximately 2 miles!! I hope good weather comes back soon to stay so we can keep getting outside for physical activities!!
Miss you guys (I know I say that every post but IT'S SO TRUE!) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISTANCE LEARNING "P.E. STYLE" INTRO

BRAIN BREAK "ROOM MOVE"

LET'S START THE SCHOOL YEAR!